Cookies are small files from our website that are stored on your computer through your browser (if you have the storage of these helpers enabled). Cookies allow us to identify your browser and record certain information. The nature of the information may vary. Cookies can store, for example, your language settings or also a user ID, which can be considered personal data.
We use four types of cookies on this website:
- Functional - necessary for the function of the site (for example, we store information about your language and then show you the content of the site).
- Analytical - necessary for additional site function and basic analytics. These cookies are, for example, introduced by Facebook, as the provider of our comments, Twitter, as we use their box to display the latest tweets or by Google in order to collect basic data about our site.
- Preferences - required to display content in the settings you prefer. They can make it easier for you to browse the website or allow you to comment on FB.
- Marketing - this type of cookie allows us to find out more information about you, such as age, gender, interests and further target you over the Internet (so-called retargeting).
Specifically, we use the following cookies: Show list in new window
Who processes cookies and other personal data for us?
- Google Analytics provider, Ads and Doubleclick, Google Ireland Ltd. (Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland), in accordance with its terms (more here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en).
- Facebook service provider operated by Meta Ltd. (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) in accordance with its terms and conditions (more here: https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/).
- Service provider Sklik - company Seznam.cz, a.s. (registered office Radlická 3294/10, 150 00 Prague 5 - Smíchov), in accordance with its conditions (more here: https://www.seznam.cz/reklama/cz/obsahovy-web/pravidla-reklamy/gdpr/).
- Microsoft Clarity service provider, Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited (located at One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D 18, P521, Ireland).
- Marketing Makers s.r.o. (registered office Domažlická 1053/15, Žižkov, Prague 3, 130 00, IČ 041 74 836).
Only those cookies that you agree to will be stored.
If you want to reject some cookies or you want to know more information, click on Settings.
If you have already closed the cookies bar, just click here and it will reopen
Your consent and its revocation
You provide your name, surname, e-mail, telephone and company name to us for the duration of the cooperation or for a period of 5 years. We use the information obtained from advertising cookies for a maximum of 1 year for advertising and 26 months for web analytics.
You can revoke your consent at any time - we will do our best to satisfy you. Contact us at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions about this security policy, you can contact us using the information below.
CONTACT THE DPO or the person responsible for this policy, email@example.com.