What is it like working at Psymed?
The choice of doctors is our primary priority. Our commitment is to provide the highest quality medical care from top doctors, with an emphasis on a friendly empathic approach in every situation and transparent communication with patients.
Our clinic offers our clients a family atmosphere and maximum comfort. You will find everything from a friendly atmosphere to modern premises.
At Psymed, we care for our clients with respect, respect and reassurance that they can turn to us whenever they need a doctor.
We are continually growing our team and currently looking for CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST FOR CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS:
- Do you enjoy to provide exceptional mental health care to the young patients - children and adolescents?
- Is professional behaviour & empathetic approach at your heart?
- Would you like to work in a modern, relaxed & friendly private clinic?
What will be the main content of your work
- To provide exceptional mental health care using bio-psycho-social approach
- Psychotherapeutic work with children/adolescents in Czech or English language
- To provide phone consultations with the patient or family members when needed
- Management of patient’s administrative agenda related with medical care
- Active participation at team’s meetings and intermissions
- University degree in Psychology for Children/Adolescents and completed Psychotherapeutic Training
- Positive empathetic and patient approach to clients
- Ability to understand the intercultural differences and behaviour
- Ability to listen and analyse patient’s problem
- Great communication skills and team coworking
- Good knowledge of English is a must
- Additional language a big plus
What can we offer
- Motivational salary
- Full-time or part-time job
- Flexible working hours Mon to Fri between 8am - 8pm
- Having sufficient time to be spent with the patient
- Independent and responsible work
- Opportunity to co-create and influence the clinic running
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Relaxed modern family clinic environment
- Convenient residential location Prague 6, at metro stop Bořislavka
If you would like to join our team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested? Get in touch!
Fill out the form below