Concentration and memory issues
Neurodevelopmental and neurocognitive disorders are disorders that are assumed to have neurological bases. We can help you with:
- Concentration: "I have a short attention span and have trouble focusing."
- Activity: "I get fidgety and feel unable to sit still."
- Impulsivity: "I make impulsive decisions and have trouble regulating my emotions."
- Organization: "It is difficult for me to stay organized and plan well."
- Transitions: "I have trouble switching tasks and get frustrated with change."
- Memory: "I find myself being forgetful and I have trouble remembering things."
- Learning: "It takes me a long time to learn things and feel I am not performing at my level of potential."
- Social: "I experience difficulty in social situations, reading and understanding other people’s emotions and intentions."
- Sensitivity: "I’m very sensitive to touch, light, and/or sound."